Casa en el Paraiso
- SQM 1
** Please note that rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted **
** Special Promotion: 10% off nightly rates until 10/31/18 **
Beaches, botanical gardens and beautiful ocean views await you at ‘Casa en el Paraiso,’ a high-end vacation rental in the Horizon Condominiums. The pristine shores of Puerto Vallarta’s coastline are only minutes away, along with opportunities for golfing and fine dining. Whether you’re soaking in the resort’s infinity pool or lounging on your private water-view deck, this condo ensures a memorable stay in Mexico!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed
Upon arrival, a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows beckons you to the balcony overlooking the Pacific Coast and resort pool. Dive into a state of relaxation with a drink on one of the loungers or head back inside to see what else this high-end home has in store.
Sleek white surfaces and luxurious furnishings abound in this Puerto Vallarta condo. When you’re not out strolling the shoreline or browsing the Boardwalk in Malecón, enjoy your downtime in the spacious living area outfitted with plush couches and a flat-screen Smart TV.
Cooking for 4 is effortless in the fully equipped kitchen, boasting stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, an ice making machine and a large standalone island with a wine cooler and bar seating. When it’s time to eat, savor your culinary creation al fresco at the 6-person patio table while you feast your eyes on the ocean.
Top off the day with a dip in the resort’s infinity pool before heading to bed in one of the condo’s 2 private bedrooms. Both bedrooms offer king-sized beds and full en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom even features private balcony access!
This condo is located on a scenic hill right above the highly desirable Old Town/Romantic Zone, home to diverse shopping and dining options - everything from street food to fine dining! From this sweet spot, you’ll enjoy the convenience of walking a mere 12 minutes downhill to reach the beach.
Only a few minutes from your front door lies Los Muertos Beach, your one-stop-shop for sunbathing, surfing and sandcastle building. After an afternoon by the water, venture up to Malecón, a sprawling beachside promenade lined with palm trees, mouthwatering Mexican street food and abundant entertainment.
For a change of scenery, check out the Vallarta Botanical Gardens about 30 minutes away. Home to over 60 acres of tropical paradise, the gardens are lined with viewing trails offering a glimpse at some of Jalisco’s famed orchid species.
If golf is your game, you’re in luck! A quick trip north brings you to some of the area’s greatest courses including the Marina Vallarta Golf Club, Vista Vallarta Golf Club and Flamingos Golf.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ice making machine, flat-screen Apple TV with streaming capabilities, DVD player, DVD library, free WiFi, central air conditioning, 5 ceiling fans, master en-suite with Jacuzzi tub, private balcony with ocean views, outdoor furniture, in-unit laundry machines, access to a resort pool with cushioned lounge chairs and daybeds, and more
- Perfect Puerto Vallarta location - Minutes from the beach! Quick trip from several golf courses, the beachside entertainment of Malecón and the beautiful Vallarta Botanical Gardens. $2.50 Uber ride from shopping/dining
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport - Carretera a Tepic Km 7.5, Área Militar de Vallarta, 48311 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico (~8 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- For stays a week or longer, there will be a $35 per week extra cleaning fee
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
12:00 PM (noon)